Our vision is base on the Great Commission we found in Matthew 28:19-20 and Mark 16:15-18, we seek to unite forces of all the christian of the evangelical churches of all the local denominations. To leave aside all the differences but focus on the spreading of the gospel a Chirst like message.
21 I pray that they will all be one, just as you and I are one—as you are in me, Father, and I am in you. And may they be in us so that the world will believe you sent me.
WE HAVE TO BE ONE AND ACT LIKE ONE
We exclude the catholic churches because they are not part of the sound doctrine of Christ, if we include them we would become ecumenucal, if we do so we woold be like a dog that eats its vomit (we went off the catholic church and why get back to it) and also it would be a lack of respect for those that sacrificed themselves for the gospel of Christ like:
1. John Wicleff
2. John Huss
3. Thomas Hitton --- Residence: Martham, Norfolk --- common activity: clergyman – priest --- date of execution: burnt 23 February 1530 --- place of execution: Maidstone, Kent
4. Thomas Benet --- Residence: Exeter, Devon --- common activity: teacher --- date of execution: burnt 15 January 1531 --- place of execution: Exeter, Devon
5. Thomas Bilney --- Residence: Taken at Norwich, Norfolk --- common activity: clergyman – priest --- date of execution: burnt 19 August 1531 --- place of execution: Lollards Pit, Norwich, Norfolk
6. Richard Bayfield --- Residence: Taken at Mark Lane, London --- common activity: monk – Benedictine (former) and chamberlain of Bury St Edmunds Abbey --- date of execution: burnt 27 November 1531 --- place of execution: Smithfield, London
7. John Tewkesbury --- Residence: St Michael-le-Querne Parish, Paternoster Row, London --- common activity: leatherseller --- date of execution: burnt December 1531 --- place of execution: Smithfield, London
The ecumenucal movent is something that is from hell designed by the devil carried out by the catholic church to destroy the evangelical churches, so whatch out!
LET US WORK FOR THE LORD
Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever.